- Hold a valid, in-state driver’s license.
- Are at least 21 years old.
- Provide proof of valid personal automobile insurance coverage for the vehicle the
candidate will be driving to complete work arranged through the localposh platform.
Coverage must meet or exceed the minimum financial responsibility limits of the state in
which you are driving. Coverage must be verified and documented on an annual basis.
- Have not committed any of the following criminal convictions in the last seven years:
- A violent crime
- Any felony
- Any driving related offense
- Any sexual offense, child abuse or endangerment
- Any terror related offense
- Knowledge of the geography and conditions of the required driving environment.
- Physically capable of safely operating the type of motor vehicle to be driven and associated equipment.
After signing up, you agree that we can check your driving and criminal history.